Alliance Consulting Group is seeking the ideal candidate to join our team as a Junior Cost Estimator/Engineer. This is a full-time opportunity for someone with the experience and skillsets necessary to support our cost engineering and master planning efforts. Our cost estimators have extensive experience preparing cost estimates, risk assessments, and controls through the planning and design phases of the project life cycle. If you feel that you meet the qualifications and would like to work in an environment that allows you to perfect and showcase your abilities, then apply today with your resume and cover letter. This position is open to all United States citizens.
Alliance offers customized analytical and quantitative approaches to reach the goals of our clients. We work across disciplines to delve into our assigned tasks, putting theories to the test, then sharing results and insights with our clients for comprehensive solutions. Our firm is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to servicing our clients. From the battlefield to the boardroom, we deliver. Your Mission is our priority and Our Focus.
We value our employees and offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, training and development opportunities and much more. Alliance employs a unique blend of core professionals, including engineers, urban planners, cost estimators, analysts, and designers. We foster a collaborative environment that values intelligence, flexibility, and a strong work ethic. Our professionals are client-centric, with a focus on exceeding mission goals and objectives.
About the Position
As our Junior Cost Estimator/Engineer, you will support and work with a small team of engineers analyzing plans and specifications of various clients, work with planning teams and then developing accurate and complete cost estimates. You will provide quality reviews of design estimates, analysis, and specifications. Your strong problem-solving skills will come to great use as you tackle the day-to-day. You will be part of a team that is second-to-none and will be able to utilize your skills in a way that adds value to both yourself and us here at Alliance.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 0-3 years experience in cost or construction projects
- Associates Degree in technical field
- Construction experience a plus
- Experience with MII, SUCCESS, SAGE, and PACES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior military/government experience a plus
- Active security clearance a plus
- Full-time Competitive Salary
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching
- 20 Vacation Days plus 8 holidays
- Generous Annual Bonus Plan
- Professional Development Stipend for approved training, certifications etc.
- Promotions/ Career Advancement
- Premium office location in Old Town Alexandria with Complimentary Parking
- Adjustable Standing Desks
- Kitchen with Snacks and Coffee